Shadow Gods

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Lots of stuff lately. I finished the newsletter and minor changes were made. That was good. Now I need to print a thousand of them for Friday, Ha! *Not funny ha-ha*

Wrote my first complete story. Totally horrid so I did what I saw fit. Ran the grammar and spelling check on it, reread it twice and sent it off someplace far away in cyberspace where if accepted they should pay me $20. That is OK. I am happy anyway. I finally finished a story, even one that I never thought I would write with a straight brain.

Santa Claus has said it will get me the digital camcorder I want. He just wants $200 in exchange. That also means I need to write a script for it. Even if it is a puppet play I must do something else than spend $200 on a new electronic dust gatherer.

Santos Inocentes were ecstatic with the pics taken by my friend D at their concert. They also were asking for a house to live in for a month in the western part of the island. SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! I don't have my own place. YET.

Back to work. I have my online mag and a new story in my head. This is totally cool work. Merry Christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home