Shadow Gods

Sunday, November 30, 2003

PZB's Phorum is on hiatus for the time being because there was a huge fight among posters (I threw a brick through a car window in that fight too). Well, lately I have felt that I prefer to read her live journal than to discuss everything but PZB's work with her fans.

I have also had huge fights with my mother. She wants me to take a mortgage on our house to buy another shack for the pets. I am sorry, Mom, but honestly, I would rather have them euthanized than get in more debt. Over all things, I am not going to put at any risk the only house that is paid for. The one I have lived in since I was four. 18 grown up cats have a better chance to fend for themselves in the backyard. It figures to be an explosive year.

I forgot to mention that I went to the Puerto Rico International Book Fair. It was exactly that: forgettable. I've had more excitement going to Borders.

Today I am trying to enjoy myself: I am going to attend a play written by a friend. You see, there are people who don't procastinate and seem to make the most out of 24 hours a day. She works, studies English, writes plays and is the VP of the Colegio's Dance Company. She is only 19. Come to think of it: I have just found a way to make myself more miserable. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home