Shadow Gods

Saturday, December 20, 2003

Oops, time flies. The single most important thing is I spent two hours in line but I saw Lord of the Rings: Return of the King on premiere night. Yipee! I hadn't done that since Phantom Menace. I need to see it again. I also need to buy the extended versions of all the movies when they come out. My only complaints with the movie are the pacing and most importantly, the freaking returning King didn't have enough screen time. All I wanted was more Aragorn, damn it! This is a site I have had a very difficult time leaving alone: All things Aragorn.

Less than thirty days til classes begin. I am looking forward to that.


I also had my hair cut, unfortunately. It was at waist length and I went for a split end trimming. The hairdresser (I use the term loosely) decided to chop it off without my consent at shoulder length. It is so not me. It is neither a mullet nor a shaggy: it is the distorted offspring from those two. ARGH! I will have to wait another year and a half for it to grow back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home