Shadow Gods

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

The thing I hate most in the world is to be taken for a fool. It amounts to treason, betrayal of trust and is the primary cause of kitten and puppy deaths in the world. The second thing I hate the most is to be taken for a fool and then act like they haven't. I am routinely being introduced to people as the sales supervisor, the manager assistant, etc. I am waiting for the damned calendar payout to bail.

My good boss told me that a San Juan magazine wants to set up shop in the western part of the island. He is their local contact and considered me for the page layout and art design job. I will meet with him and see what moves must be done on the chess board.

Lorenzo Homar has died. RIP

Wondering if I should be worried when my statistics professor drops lines in class like: "As Jack the Ripper would say- Let's do this by parts"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home