Shadow Gods

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Been working a lot. This is good, because now I work more or less my own schedule. I just HAVE to be there on Mondays and leave everything ready by Friday afternoon. In just one week I have interviewed one mayor, one governor candidate, next week, if nothing else news-wise happens, I make the cover, weeee! This is such fun. Can't believe it; of course when I see the paycheck I will believe it. A $500 monthly paycut is something you believe in, but I am not sorry. In fact, the original drive behind my escape to college is kind of gone, since I still have no desire to leave my new job. Let's see how everything goes. I promise to keep my grades up and not drop out, though I will take summer off.

Need to find a nonfiction writing technique book. I am going crazy with all the synonyms for he said: said, stated, declared, emphatized, concluded, interjected, contradicted, farted, etc. Also my boss bought me a refurbished digital Olympus Camedia C-2100 camera! On E-Bay! Discontinued! With no User Manual! Shit. For the moment I will just point, shoot and pray...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home