Shadow Gods

Saturday, April 10, 2004

I am not in the mood for making sense, so here it goes:

- Lately, I am being reminded of a piece of dialogue in "Dogma":
Metatron: "You people. If there isn't a movie about it, it's not worth knowing about, is it?"

- Good Friday procession. Low attendance, and the few present didn't seem more penitent than I was. Maybe the floats weren't as cinematographic as "The Passion of the Christ" by Gibson.

- I am not having second thoughts about Ozzfest. I am just having second thoughts about the Party Like a Rock Star tickets. It seems they are overpriced. You won't get much more than an autographed program and a meet and greet with the lighting techs. Maybe the money would be better spent in good seats.

- Nobody has told me how much I earn now. Nobody has time to sit down and talk to me. Communication breakdown.

-My mom's psychiatrist has gone on vacation for a month. So I get to experience my mother's manic depression in full living color mode. Oh, joy.

-Been watching Snatch too much lately. The whole movie's point is the dialogue:

Brick Top: "Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me. "

Bullet Tooth Tony: A bookie's got blagged last night.
Avi: Blagged? Do me a favor, Tony, speak English. I thought this country spawned the fucking language, and so far nobody seems to speak it.

Bullet Tooth Tony: "Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home