Shadow Gods

Friday, September 17, 2004

Another one bites the dust...

This has been one of those days I shouldn't have bothered waking up for.

My good boss got mad at me for using part of the day to take some pictures around town. I honestly thought we would need them for the next edition. She disagreed, she's the boss, I have to yield. Bah.

Took more pictures on my own free time and saw an ex-almost-boyfriend. Shit. He is thinner and more pathetic than I remember him. Begged for my number in order to ask me out eventually. If he ever follows up on that promise, he will learn by heart the definition of retribution. Sucker.

Seems to me the young glitch on the Matrix has been offended by something. Can't know for sure unless I totally blow my cool and right down whimper-ask about it. Fuck it.

Just for the record: Yahoo Messenger is a tool of the devil. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home