Shadow Gods

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saw the Hulk, Hellboy 2 and then Batman. Enjoyed them very much, loved the Joker, the explosions, the elf in Hellboy and SMAAAAAASH!

Painted my office cream and green, eliminating a sickly mint green that was slowly driving me insane. Must resist outside forces that want to decor everything with nauseous decals of butterflies and flowers and sickly girlie shit.

Work is boring...my contract ends in September 1. My boss is trying to extend my time there. Let's see if he is successful. I don't want to be a full timer at the newspaper, especially if it involves more interviews. I have grown more antisocial and it almost pains me physically to talk to strangers and engage them in a conversation, when I really don't have any personal reason to speak with them.

Next month is DeeDee's first birthday. Arrangements are waiting to be made. A plan will come together, water tight and all.

Music? Not anything new. So I will leave you with The James Gang. Walk Away:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Joe Walsh at his finest!
    Check out their performances on Don Johnson's 1970 b movie: Zachariah.
    Shitty hippie movie but great performances by James Gang and Country Joe and The Fish.

    By Blogger Agustin Criollo , at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home