Shadow Gods

Friday, October 12, 2007

People:

If you haven't seen me around for a while it is because I got a recurrence of what happened on August 12. At least this time it was early morning of a week day. Went to the coolest eye doctor I have ever visited and she still cannot make a diagnosis. Until now she has narrowed it to one of two things:

1. Map Dot Fingerprint or Cogan's distrophy
2. A Dendritic Ulcer

What this means to me? I still don't know. I am suffering from terrible eye pain. Being a pirate with a patch for two days grows old really quickly. It WAS my good eye, damn it. Limited driving during ungodly hours of the morning and need to be in bed most of the time because having one eye open makes the closed one force itself open under the patch, causing more pain and damage. So there you go.

1 Comments:

  • not that it will make you happier, but I'll vote for the ulcer because corneal dystrophy is usually bilateral... anyways, what ever it might be it is bothersome as hell, so take it easy and rest the eye... wear the patch...arrrrggghhh

    By Blogger L, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home