Shadow Gods

Sunday, August 12, 2007

An update of sorts:

I will start employment as computer support tech with Lockheed Martin tomorrow. I won't comment anymore about this, since I believe I am not supposed to be disclosing anything further than that.

To make things interesting, I developed blurry, double vision in my right eye. Saturday I went to sleep after playing with my facebook profile and watching "The Bone Collector" on Bravo. Sunday morning, I wake up with a useless right eye. I still can't read shit with that eye, which WAS my best eye, damn it. Now my leftie is tired from working overtime and trying to do a good job. It will be interesting how I will work tomorrow. Went to the hospital and they did a CT Scan but nothing abnormal appeared, they gave me a referral to an ophthalmologist tomorrow. This fucked up island does not have eye doctors on weekends.

If you read this, and have a facebook account, ADD ME! I need vampire minions. (whine mode) I want to get to the next level! I want people to pet my Matagot! I want to throw beads! Waaaah. Ok. My eye is complaining so I will stop now.

I will do a Lynnette and leave you with a famous quote:
"All idealism is mendaciousness in the face of what is necessary", Nietzsche.

2 Comments:

  • Erm... Got some pirate eyepatches on the fridge, if needed! :P

    OMG girl, you always have some chaos going on with you...

    Hope that your eye gets better. Perhaps you should take the hint and slow down a bit your life revolutions... Breathe in, breathe out, start some yoga, burn some incense, and stop eating kitty food!

    If you need anything, let me know! Arck! Arck! Oh, watched the Bone Collector too... actually falled asleep while it was on... ;P

    V.

    By Blogger Vierna, at 5:59 AM  

  • Okay, I was going to scream CT at you, but someone did their homework right, just relax, go see the eye Dr., keep us posted.
    L.

    By Blogger L, at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home