Shadow Gods

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Yahweh



Have been somewhat busy. I am now working for a lawyer part time, in addition to my job at the newspaper. The school has found a brief opening for me that consists of 1 hour daily, which I will take because I am not in the position to throw away any money.

I am considering going back to school to further my education, so rest assured it is not another BS/BA. I am going along medical lines, maybe pharmacy / epidemiology / biostatistics or something like that.

The U2 video? Oh, that's simple. As of today, I am now an Episcopalian.

1 Comments:

  • Aha! Now yer cousin with the Church of England.
    Of all the branches of thought in God's green Earth, you pick social gospel, which means that it is GOOD that you work for the only honest lawyer in the Western World.
    This has nothing to do with Father Mathew being kinda hawt?...Jesus, here I go again, that is the reason why I cannot be Catholic... the whole men in black thing :p
    Anyways, 'tis the season to enjoy walking the bridge between Rome and Great Britain.

    By Blogger L, at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home