Shadow Gods

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I am so dead tired. For the moment I will say I had more fun than at Spookycon. Even though I didn't see Alice Cooper, Freddy vs. Jason, didn't go to the Outback or Carrabas, didn't take any pictures (though someone snapped a pic of Coop and me and said they are going to mail it, and another with Jenny Orosel that may be emailed.). Made even more new friends. I am to sleepy to indulge any more details but there are several funny stories, I will tell later.

On other fronts, the love of my life and I had a serious conversation. It is all over and in being over, he has shown that he really is a gentleman, which even makes it more of a heartbreak. I am not happy with how things ended but I know where I stand. I am still at the stage where it seems impossible to continue. I really love him and miss him to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home