Shadow Gods

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Saw "Pirates of the Caribbean". Johnny Depp is my hero. No, not that kind of hero, at least in this one, his teeth were too rotten. This movie was, well, a ride. Geoffrey Rush is always cool. The plot wasn't shabby at all. It was totally cool and fun.

Now in the practical and realistic view of my actual situation, I would prefer to be a teacher. I have batted this idea around ever since I graduated college. Then I got into retail because I couldn't imagine myself handling 30 brats. Well, my friends, in retail I get to deal with more grown up brats than just 30 and they deal out the worst kinds of abuse. The difference? They actually all have power over me. A co-worker told me the other day that I should just shut up and take the lot that destiny handed me. Fuck that. That is called complacence or conformism. Really not my style. Like Trent Reznor used to screech at the top of his lungs: "I wanna do something that matters!"

Breakfast Club
Breakfast Club- huh, so you actually went to
detention. This says that you are fun yet
unrealistic


Which cheesy 80s movie are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home