Shadow Gods

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Well, inertia attacks again. Yesterday, La Secta, one of my favorite PRican rock bands was signing in the Mall, a 15 minute drive. I could have gone to the movies to see Johnny Depp. Gustavo Cerati was giving a concert in San Juan, so with two days off, and so many choices, what did I do? Go for a five hour siesta. I mean I could go to two things but no, I was too tired, wasn't in the mood, and basically talked and slept my way out of it. I am pissed at myself for missing it.

Co-worker is dying of cancer. She doesn't know it. It's kind of screwed up and sad. She took care of her mother until her mother died a year ago and now she has only 2 months to live. That strikes so close home.

Lisolette
Your medieval name is: Lisolette. Quiet and artsy,
you're different from the crowd. You have a
taste in music or art and are sometimes
depressed and private. You're naturally lovely.


What is your Medieval name?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home