Shadow Gods

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Couple of days without Internet because area code has been fully enforced. No longer can I get away with dialing only 7 digits. I didn't know so I stayed webless (dewebbed, nowebation, etc.) for 3 days. That REALLY sucked. I have been an Internet addict since 1996 (7 years!) when I discovered firefly.com (one minute of silence for the best online community ever, nothing compares to it, goddamn you Bill Gates you killed the firefly as you are slowly killing Hotmail). Erm, I digress.

Well, I am so totally going to do this. Who is with me? It is just one month. You just have to write 50,000 words in one month (1667 words per day). It can be utter crap, you just write it and get it over with before December rolls along. Sounds cool... Of course I don't need to pay the $10 bucks, I can do it on my own for free. And I will start in October, so sue me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home