Shadow Gods

Sunday, October 19, 2003

I still haven't found Goblin. That means that someone took her. I checked for her body in the neighborhood and no one has seen her. Yesterday, I found a black kitty behind the store in the Mall. She seems to be 3 months old, apparently had a horrible accident and lost the fingers in a rear paw. She is too tame to be a feral, so I believe she was dumped. Her name is Maxima, Max for short (OfficeMax- Max means more) Don't ask for more...

I have been working on the same old newsletter for the Evangelical church. So that means my entertainment time is being curtailed for the time being. In fact, I am writing here because of procrastination. I shouldn't be doing anything but working. I shouldn't have enjoyed myself silly last Thursday when I went to see "Sesame Street Live" (the perks of working for a newspaper, free tickets!) That was a mean kiddie mosh pit, children banging each other over the head with Elmo flashlights. My coworker's D nephews and nieces adopted me and pulled me by the hand to join them. It is great to go to shows with 3 and 4 year old people who are so obviously into the fun.

I have the Enanitos Verdes concert in schedule. I still don't know who I am going with for the Anthrax concert. Well, back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home