Shadow Gods

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I have acquired a taste for a song with horrible lyrics and an engaging beat. I am so ashamed. "Get Low" by Lil' Jon & the Eastside Boyz has been stuck in my head since Saturday. To the Window! To the Wall! Yo... I have even seen my hand turn up the volume knob all the way while in the car. I scare myself.

Yesterday at work was a particular brand of horrible. Customers even threatened lawsuits and law-ignorant employees trembled in their piss soaked shoes. Thank God I wasn't waiting on that particular customer. It would have gone something like this:
To the window, to the wall,
To the sweat drop down my balls
To all these bitches crawl (crawl)
To all skee skee motherfucker all skee skee got dam
To all skee skee motherfucker all skee skee got dam

Go, get low...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home