Shadow Gods

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Ozzfest will be my outing this year. I have been to the US twice now and not visited L, so I will make it up for her this year. Also, I want to check out Black Label Society, Ozzy before he realizes he is already dead, Zakk Wylde, Slayer, Zakk Wylde, Lacuna Coil and Ozzy's fine guitarist and all around Adonis, Zakk Wylde. Finances are stretching a little, I had never had a negative balance on a banking account and it's making me worry. I have to cover that account, close my eyes and SLIDE!

That means I will most probably miss Horrorfind. Bums me out big time...

Doing the newsletter again. That's not fun. Sleeping too much and wasting too much time doing nothing on my few days off. I will log off, like RIGHT NOW! Don't worry I will be back in about 4 hours, tops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home