Shadow Gods

Sunday, March 28, 2004

The feral population continues to dwindle: Matador met his fate day before yesterday. He was called Matador because of his way of making the least amount of movement to escape being hit by oncoming cars. Obviously he got his last Olé, in a Manolete kind of way. Very sweet and dumb cat. I miss him.

Looking for Mr. D. I talked to his dad yesterday but still haven't tracked him down. Several times in conversation his dad noted the fact that the kids are prone to build up "A MESS". As in: "Let me find a pen in all this MESS the kids left. Of course, you understand, they are children so they MESS everything up. Oh, my God, what a MESS". This was repeated in interchangeable forms during the conversation. So, Mr. D., you are a messy dad.

Lots of work in different ways, two day jobs plus two freelancing ones. No days off.

Thanks to G for the real estate advice. It is good to shoot the shit with someone who thinks clearly.

L: remember April 10. In fact: remind me on April 9. I want those Ozzfest tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home