Shadow Gods

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I am going to tear up the bases and free myself. I no longer love the house I bought, it is giving me too much undeserved grief. I am paying $450/month for a house I have not moved in yet because the contractor hasn't fixed the electrical system(I have been waiting for this since December), somebody threw a stone through a glass pane in the front door, the neighbors are the shits AND to make this all even funnier, the guy who mows the lawn has now become a stalker: leaving messages with a time stamp of 4 AM. I have done absolutely nothing to encourage this attitude and it has pissed me officially off. Call me chicken but I really don't care enough to fight it.

"Come a little closer now
Pretentious whore and pull my trigger
Free the violence that is building in me
I say now end of the ride, murder suicide
Is how I've been feelin' that I can't ignore
And the need to get psycho
Is not a question to me"


Disturbed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home