Shadow Gods

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Matador's widow, Cyclops, killed one of the kittens. Oh, well, mommy should know best. Come to think of it, no, she doesn't...This morning I saw her picking (trying to murder?) another of the kittens up. When she saw me watching her, she dropped him and pretended to be watching a Mickey Mouse movie in the sky. That damn cat is creepy. No good natured one-eyed kitten (she is only 8 months old) would have survived feral life. She is a cat to watch.

I made the cover story of the newspaper this week. I also discovered the gruesome process of "padding" when you have neglected all other news stories for THE COVER... Let's see if this week I work as I should. No Internet stories, no encyclopedias, no winging it from memory. Pure and simple investigative reporting about the titillating lives of hospitals in the western part of the island. *Zzzzzz*, oops, sorry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home