Shadow Gods

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Google's gmail is not convincing me. E-mails I send go straight to the spam folder and I have yet to receive an email I have sent myself. Oh, well...

It seems my body thrives on stress. Been having deadline related nightmares, waking up in a tense state for imaginary problems. Apparently physically missing CopyMax, because I don't have looming deadlines now. My news are already worked out 3 full days before the deadline and the writing is not extensive. I also have permission to use Internet information as filler so what the hell is my problem? I mean, last night I dreamt that I had to turn in a ceramic sculpture for my statistics class. WTF? I am dragging my stresses through time from my first bachelor's degree ten years ago. Such fun...

Internet communities are funny things to watch, of course. The meanest and lowest common denominator one is Pulsorock. This is what happens when the Internet goes Puertorican. Not for weak stomachs and fragile egos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home