Shadow Gods

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Greetings, it's me, an outlaw

Just to say that I am being eaten alive by the song "Dragostea din tei" as sung by Haiducii or O-Zone (I really don't know what they are singing, much less know which particular version I am listening to). It is a pop song, pop as in bubble dance music (think Erasure), not for the strong. After finding the translated lyrics, I like it even more.
Lyrics to 'Dragostea din tei' in English and Romanian

For those who wish they could know what the hell I am talking about:
Audio for the song
Sorry to inflict this on you, but if I have had to listen to this song in my brain for the past three days, you must too.

Warning to all my continental US friends: You will most probably spend this Christmas trying to avoid this song. It has been a #1 dance hit in Europe and here in Puerto Rico. You are next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home