Shadow Gods

Friday, December 31, 2004

All I want to say about 2004 is: DIE! DIE! DIE! One of the few years I ever wanted to get over with as fast as possible (2001 is a close second).

Went to the zoo yesterday (if I hear one more: "What for? To visit your family?" I am going to scream, guys. Not funny anymore). Went with Batasuna, a friend from the west I made in a Puertorican forum: Sin Rumbo. 18 years old, studies at my university, and a soccer freak. I mean, I really thought the guy was a South American just to read his posts. Once went to class for two weeks straight with different soccer jerseys. He is that nuts, poor kiddo.

Today was the most anticipated event of the year in my town. The opening of the new Borders store. Oh, boy! Am I going to be poorer next year or what? Too many people today, easily they will sell over $200K on their first day. I bought one book (Algebra) and had to wait an hour in line to pay for it. Will wait until the novelty passes to spend my time and money leisurely. Weee! No more four hour trips to and from a decent bookstore. Happy 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home