Shadow Gods

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Went with my boyfriend to Isabela last weekend and yesterday went to see him do the radio show. Really cool and interesting to see his actual work digs: I even sat at his cubicle and played at being his secretary for several phone calls. Yesterday, the force (gravity of course) was strong within me. In the course of one night, I managed to dump his biggie soda, his cranberry vodka drinky drink, my soda and in an indirect way make him splash water all over his shirt. Also, I almost ran through a red light, caught it in time (just barely) making the car tires squeal, the car slide a little and my boyfriend kind of jumpy for the rest of the ride. I am telling you, "Miss Congeniality" IS about me.



Had a fun time at El Cojo, the official Sin Rumbo forum crowd hangout. Cool people, conversations and music abounded. Sorry to see Kaiser and Dark Soul leave early, but I understand that quality time is precious. Must get together again sometime.

1 Comments:

  • Tu entropia es una cosa fascinante y me enamora de una manera desagarradora.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home