Shadow Gods

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Somewhere I read that life is like spaghetti. You lift a bundle on the side of your plate and on the other side it all comes tangling down. This month has been one of economic drain. Thank goodness I keep my car messy, I had to resort to cleaning it to find loose change in order to buy milk. It seems to have been a phase I went through and I am grateful it has ended.

I just sold the damn house I didn't need anyway. The punchline is the bank holds back $5k in case I owe the government escrow taxes. I was counting on that money to clear the credit card bill and now have to wait until some overpaid lazy government worker decides to get on the case, and declare me free of tax debt. I called and harassed and they told me to call back again the last week of March. Fucking shit, I could be at this for years. Damn!

The general work situation is not bad on my side. The atmosphere is weird and gossipy but I keep out of that. Everyone is antsy, bitter, angry, hissy-fitty, etc. I just say: keep me out of it.

My boyfriend still loves me and that makes the world alright and kind of lasagna-like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home