Shadow Gods

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Well, in case you are all wondering where I am, I am having lots of fun. Like the following email I receive for my freelancing job (which is not my full time job at the newspaper nor the part time at Copymax, but another form of torture I inflict upon myself, besides studies of course):

Necesito este arte rush, es a 3 colores (igualito como
esta ahi) area de impresion es 20" x 36" para una
toalla.
formatos aceptados: Adobe Illustrator ver. 10.0 or
lower (eps file) or CorelDraw ver. 11.0 or lower (CDR
file).
All art must be in vector format. Verificate que sean
los mismo colores todo igualito.

Gracias, cuando lo tengas por favor enviamelo y hazlo
en cd.


For those who don't understand Spanish, well basically, she wants it rush (as in tomorrow) and identical to her original file. Ok, let's see the attachment:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What the fuck?! Just looking at the bubbles makes me want to post in the blog, play ten rounds of minesweeper, five of freecell and do this for maybe Tuesday. Will have fun. Talk to you all, later.

1 Comments:

  • LOL Oh, I'n sorry I am not laughing at you... Its just too funny. Ah, HUMANS!!! You should get back to Rivendale! :P
    May the force be with you...

    By Blogger Vierna, at 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home