Shadow Gods

Saturday, June 18, 2005

I am back online, my telephone was reinstalled last Thursday, a whole month later. Too tired to argue, accidentally dumped the cell phone in a soda pool, paid for a replacement. Two hours later, a major blackout ocurred in the island and left us without electricity for four hours. Been checking the water faucet, all normal, at least for now.

Terrible, terrible heat. Yesterday it felt like 103 degrees taking into consideration the humidity, poor people in Ponce: it reached 114 there. I wish I could fulfill the Caribbean stereotype, hang a hammock under a palm tree and then lie down with a margarita on hand. But I have to work and I am paranoid of having a coconut fall on my head. Those fuckers kill! I will just go to the matinee with my boyfriend, controlled environment galore.

Be thankful I was offline, or you would have had to read a lengthy opinion on what is happening in the Senate. This morning I read that one of my "favorite" Senators, Margarita Nolasco, speaker of my "favorite" party (dripping sarcasm, sorry, L)was awarded 30 minutes to distribute among her senators. She said: "28 minutes to Rosselló, 2 to Norma Burgos, 2 to Garriga Picó and 2 for me". Priceless! She also recommended her worst political enemy for a position she is aspiring to. IN WRITING. Dipshit! Too funny, they are all looking like jackasses. Not funny on the other hand, since they are the ones in charge.

To end the post on a high note, click here and check out
my new feline beaus
: Populina, Ghost and Ash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home