Shadow Gods

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I am officially fed up with my retail work environment. In this special case, the concept is all wrong from get go, the mismanagement and awful workload have made the situation worse. Already went to borders.com and filled out an application. If they hire me under the schedule conditions I specified, goodbye OfficeMax. (Yes, I am aware of the practice of firing people over expressing their work opinions in a blog, I really don't give a shit. I mean, they can't be surprised to know what I really think about them).

My English is breaking from lack of practice and lack of time to read. Ugh.

Been doing housework this weekend, no fun for me at all but it has been relegated for too long and I don't want to live in a pig sty. Should dedicate at least an hour to clean out the car, but the thought of getting into it with the 100 degree heat it has been at for the last 2 weeks, refrains me from it.

There is a new law that gives total financing for small businesses if you pay for 3 courses. I am considering this, don't know yet what business I could create: either desktop publishing or computer repair. The downs are: desktop publishing equipment is expensive and customers are shitty; computer repair, I still don't know much about it. Maybe I will have to take a crash course in computer repair, while I take the 3 business courses. Of course, with my luck, I will have landed the Borders job and not have time to take the classes. Conflicting decisions, conflicting decisions!

Gotta inhale Clorox, Lestoil and Mistolín Oceánica plus wet wrinkle my fingers, until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home