Shadow Gods

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

I am back from Hotel California. After checking out the pics, I see how much fun there was to be had. At this con, there were genuinely nice people whom I didn't give much of a second chance because I was too caught up in my own little drama. That is my only regret. They have all invited me to go to *-----------------* in August. I will only go accompanied. Never alone again.

Now that I am back in my element, I can say that it is time for me to move on. Everything happened for the best. A tough decision was made for me by him, but it was the best decision to be taken under the circumstances. I didn't want to realize that it was doomed from the start, he did me a favor by putting me back on my non-ruby clad shoes. He slapped me in the face and showed we weren't in Oz anymore. I am grateful. Though, don't try to make me understand this when I wake up suddenly at 2 a.m. and the certainty that I will never ever hold him tight or kiss him again keeps me awake and crying for the rest of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home