Shadow Gods

Monday, February 17, 2003

I had my first neighborhood fight. Or was called the worst names you can imagine by a gang of about ten teenage punks when I protested their use of my garden hose and my yard for wet go-cart racing. My vengeance will be to see them dead in some kind of drug war a few years down the line. Now I have to spend some money that I wanted to use for my living room in building a hundred feet long fence. Been thinking how to make my house look foreboding and spooky. I don't want to get a dog, they would probably poison it.

I have finally realized he is nothing but a two (three? Four!) timing slut. An empty shell devoid of any true emotion besides lust. Snubbed me for what!? Ha. For a moment there I felt sorry he had lost a chance at happiness with me. He doesn't want happiness. He wants a conquest. That is what makes him happy. Fuck off. Stay out of my dreams, damn it. I want to love someone else. Please.

Saw a very old friend I hadn't talked to since 1983. It was weird to see that 12 year old with a receding hairline. He was as happy go lucky as always. I remember him as one of my few true friends at that age, when I was not properly socialized/ was totally insane. Mind you: I am still totally insane, I am just better at faking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home