Shadow Gods

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Last night I went to the doctor. He smiled evilly and said: "Now is the right time." Next thing I know, I am lying down and when I sneaked a peek I saw two belly buttons. Nasty. I go in again tomorrow to drain and make sure everything is cleaned out. OUCH!

Last week Heavy Metal Santa Claus brought a record by some band called Tenacious D. I saw him cackling away like a maniac at work. He just mentioned that one of the guys is actor Jack Black. Now if you know Jack Black, you know that guy has lots of loose screws. I just didn't know how many until I saw this video for Fuck Her Gently. Heavy Metal Santa Claus worries me sometimes. In a total synchronicity wave, Poppy has said lately that she really likes Tenacious D. Everybody is going mad, I tell ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home