Shadow Gods

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Scariest thing read today: "And if you ever want to hear gnarly stories about what happens when a titanium turbine fan blade detaches from its housing at 30,000 RPM and shoots into the airplane cabin, ask me sometime." Gothic Net's Darren journal

Classes are going half good, half bad. The programming class is going great, scored a 100% in an unannounced quiz. The statistics class, however, is going bad, bad, bad, studied two weeks and I don't think I will get more than 46% on the first test. Anyways, that class is one of those that doesn't have any bearing or importance on the rest of your major. I will try to get a C so I don't have to take it again.

Economics: House-$446 Car-$237 Monthly total: $683. Crunching numbers and exploring possibilities...

Working on a newsletter and a photo touch up. This week means all work no play...

Dante
You are Dante Hicks.

Leonardo, New Jersey's favorite Clerk and cancer
merchant

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"


Which Kevin Smith character are you (Ultimate Version)?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home