Shadow Gods

Sunday, July 10, 2005

OK, today is a busy day, couldn't make it to San Juan. Also my stomach is not feeling too good either.

Last night tried to go to the movies with Viv and Stiv. We ate something and we waited in line which moved quickly until we got to the front and they told us that "Land of the Dead", "Fantastic Four" and "War of the Worlds" were sold out. So, that plan was shot, we headed to the local Blockbuster where "Phantom of the Opera", "Immortal", "Alone in the Dark" and "Infection" were rented. I only had time to see Immortal, the movie that had a good story behind it but horribly intrusive CGI. I guess, they didn't have the money for a cast of thousands and the set that the story required so they took out some animation freeware and got to work. Oh, well.

Coinciding with a comment I made last night en route to the movies, it is always good to wake up to the following MSN Autos review in your inbox:

Dodge Charger 2006 Preview.



Grrrrrr. I want one.

1 Comments:

  • My girlfriend is a speed freak. Gotta love her!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home