Shadow Gods

Thursday, November 03, 2005

My birth month has ended. Got many cool gifts and things just in time to celebrate.

A list:
  • A pizza get-together with movie included
  • Megadeth concert
  • Anansi Boys
  • Helsing ( manga)
  • Retribution, Inc. (with XXX rated inscription!)
  • The Lighthouse at Cabo Rojo outing
  • The death of my dial-up Internet connection and the ushering of a new age: reset the cable modem every two days when it goes out of sync with "the Box"

Cable TV: For those new to the show, weird trivia about me. I had never ever suscribed to cable. Nope, in the 20 years of cable craziness in Puerto Rico, my house has always survived on the 4 tantalizing, interesting, and intellectually stimulating local channels. I thought I was going to be an MTV or VH1 freak. Oh, was I mistaken, MTV no longer stands for music videos, now it is an overextended Aaron Spelling wannabe "reality show". (If I am mistaken, it's because that channel cannot hold my attention for more than 5 seconds) I have not watched Sci-Fi, History Channel or TLC as much as I thought, either. The cable channel surprise has been Animal Planet. Can't tear my eyes off that thing. I have even set email reminders for shows. Must turn it off.


You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow. Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Neo, the "One"

92%

Captain Jack Sparrow

92%

Batman, the Dark Knight

88%

Maximus

83%

Indiana Jones

79%

The Amazing Spider-Man

54%

The Terminator

54%

Lara Croft

54%

James Bond, Agent 007

50%

El Zorro

38%

William Wallace

38%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

  • OMG!OMG!

    Animal Cops, Animal Precinct, Worlds Most Extreme, Croqui Files, Animal Funniest, Heroes...
    I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEE!!!!! (Eyeballs popping out after so many hours of tv-eye-frying-session)

    Yup, the best channel so far is Animal Planet. Its the only place where you can witness clean sex after all! :P

    By Blogger Vierna, at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home