Shadow Gods

Monday, August 01, 2005

On one hand, one reads this: As many at 40,000 public employees could face a shortened workweek beginning next month, Gov. Aníbal Acevedo Vilá said Thursday.
On the other hand, one reads that: Puerto Rico faces monkey menace and I wonder if I still have time to make a boat out of a Chevy.

It is not shaping to be a good week, seems that the kitties are at that stage where inherited defense fails and their own is not good enough. Ash died on Saturday, Ghost is very sick. Populina is the only one with some spunk left yet. It sucks but the vet told me there was not much we could do, just hope they come out of it somehow. Of all the kitties I have reared, these have been the most difficult and fragile of all.

Start of month means bills come pouring in, plus that big cash plunk down of tuition. I start classes next week, so that means I will have even less time. Yee-ha.

2 Comments:

  • Spammity Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Dreadful Spaaaaaaaaaam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM  

  • Gosh, since when was that there? I am not alone, thank you very much, I got my kooky boyfriend.

    By Blogger Maria, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home