Shadow Gods

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Classes have ended for now. Still got two semesters to go before (hopefully) I graduate again.

Things are not going so rosy at work. My bosses have discovered their inner Scrooge and cancelled Christmas vacations. Their excuse: "We have new salespeople and we don't want to hamper their selling momentum". I just expect them to probably go to the States to visit their daughter during the holidays while we slave here.

Over and out. For now.

I am nerdier than 77% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

2 Comments:

  • I reckon we are made for each other, darling. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 PM  

  • Get sick. People who get sick get paid anyway. Get sick for 3 days and go wild and crazy. The hell with everyone! You work too hard and you have too little play. Start your anarchic plans!!! Get sick!!! Wheeeeee!

    By Blogger Vierna, at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home