Shadow Gods

Friday, January 20, 2006

Started the new year with an awful gastrointestinal flu. It seems I got it from drinking tap water with Tang. I never ever drink water, so during Christmas I decided to stop drinking sodas and increase my water intake. Tap water is no longer what it was when I was younger, apparently, and I got some kind of bug from the unboiled water. Ended up hating all meals, even my favorite: Stouffers lasagna. Only now after three weeks am I fully able to eat three foods per day. I still feel queasy thinking about food, I don't look forward to eating all the usual dishes that used to make me drool all over myself. Psychological hang ups are really weird, who knew. Can't stand Sprite, 7-Up or fucking Tang, it all reminds me of vomit. Groovy.

A mini-rant just because "Hung Up" came up: tsk, tsk Madonna. You should come up with your own satanic hooks, don't do that by sampling ABBA. I expected more from you.

For the first time ever I went to the other side of the island. Too bad it was a business trip, would have loved to see the ocean on the other coast.

Very unexpected election results all over the world. I am rooting for Chile's Bachelet and hope she does a great job. Evo Morales is also an interesting choice, finally an Indian for president.

It is a little old but I have found myself thinking a lot about that "Dirty little Secret" website. It is no longer what it used to be, since they pulled off the first, real, raw ones but seeing the Rejects video I remembered. And I also remembered how stupid humanity is deep down, no matter how smart or intelligent we think we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home