Shadow Gods

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Nothing new, bought "La Sexorcisto" by White Zombie, eleven years after I have been meaning to. Had a horrorific dream last night. In it I was visiting a decaying bookstore and in comes a "Being That Embodies Unimaginable Evil" (Used without permission) Funny, he had a silly silver CAPE and TIGHTS (Christ!), a bike helmet, and all that Marvel silly shit. After that, I find myself (in the dream) explaining to a psychiatrist that I am insane because it must be a figment of my imagination. I was exhilarated because it meant I would miss work but then the "Being That Embodies Unimaginable Evil" appears just over the psychiatrist shoulder. I was not supposed to be talking to the doc about this, of course. My brain is just one big B-movie, I tell you.

I am in the middle of a back road and the path is split. One of the paths is barely lit, looks like the evil forest in Oz. It is named HATE. The other path is totally dark but no bad smells come out of it yet. It is called FORGETFULNESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home