Shadow Gods

Sunday, May 18, 2003

The question Now what? boggles the mind. Lots of hurt and probably death would occur if I put my feet down and stepped in my right direction. So I back out and step back to continue suffering an existence I don't want.

A flat tire cost me $800. New shocks and all. This year is one of economical drain.

Three of my favorite sites-Neil Gaiman, Poppy Z. Brite and Caitlin R. Kiernan are down at the moment.Gothic.net is now free to read. Geoff Cooper has a new revamped site. I saw this vampire roleplaying site just now. Haven't properly checked it out. Can you guess I am spending a lot of time denying reality?

Checking out the possibilities of ebay and cafepress. Placed Original Sins - Hellblazer on an Amazon used book list since I inadvertently bought two copies of the same item. Same shit happened with Shivers the anthology from Cemetery Dance. That one I am waiting for it to sell out, so I can get a good sell at Ebay. A spiral bound book by Brian Keene went for $15 there.

Want a Pantone Chip Chart and an image setter. I want to set up a graphic design studio. I need lots of money and equipment that also sucks money. Need time and space. Most of all I need volition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home