Shadow Gods

Sunday, March 23, 2003

If you are in the mood for reading blogs, after you finish this entry go here: Blog From Baghdad. Really touching considering what is going there, wish I had seen it before, since the guy seems to be my kind of person (gay pervert, snarky intelligent commentary). I was half laughing, half worried when reading his archives. If the Iraqi regime finds him out, they will be feeding him his balls for breakfast.
About the war, one of my coworkers wondered how it would be. I told her most probably like Gulf War I. She looked at me and told me she was too young to clearly remember it. She was 9 at the time. Damn young punks!

Working again on the church's newsletter. Arggh, is all I can say. They are of the stance that says: Bush is right because he is Evangelic and it is written that war is inevitable. When the world ends: what then?

One of my newly hired coworkers at CopyMax is among the coolest. He is a Weekend Devil Worshipper, but for the rest he is totally cool. He actually laughed when I called him that. I did not laugh when he told me he was born in 1980, shit! He looks like a Heavy Metal Santa Claus, too bad he still wears a bib and Gerbers 3rd stage is his main meal course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home