Shadow Gods

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

All I have to say about the war is agree with what was posted here:. Not exactly agree with everything said, but I kind of like the general idea. I like meaningless arguments as much as I like freedom fries.

Finally, nature's law is slowly prevailing in this micro society. About three months ago I checked monster.com and every single job opening had something to do with sales. Now Big Brother has come to the realization that if everybody is selling and nobody actually knows how to do anything but sell, what are we going to sell?! So now, we are seeing job openings for trade labor jobs. I hope that means there will soon be slightly unnecessary graphic design and computer dabbling job openings with a decent pay. Just me and a computer all day long. No social interaction, I can take care of that, I already have friends, I don't need new ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home