Shadow Gods

Friday, June 11, 2004

Been too busy and time is flying lately when work is fun.
I am very sought after by collection agencies, too.

The insurance company is awarding $1,500 to cover the expense of fixing the hood. I think I will fix it, paint it and sell the car for $8000, more or less. Now, what Toyota should I get next: An Echo or a Rav4? I don't want to ditch the extra money for a Corolla since the Echo would fit my needs. But I also question the purchase of a small car when everybody around here has an SUV, I find myself 75% of the time at a loss when trying to look around them. In fact, that was the main reason for my accident and ever since I have found myself in the same circumstances over and over. I really don't want a fat ass SUV, I just want a better vantage point when I drive. Decisions, decisions... Last night I heard an explosion and soon after the police sirens went off. Turns out that an SUV hit a sedan car in the highway. The people in the sedan car all died, the SUV driver didn't suffer any injuries... FUCKER.


hero
Congratulations, you make it until the end! You
are the strong, modestly good looking man or
woman who doesn't take it from anybody.



How fast would you die in a cheesy zombie flick?
brought to you by Quizilla


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home