Shadow Gods

Saturday, June 19, 2004

I need rest, soon. I am close to happy burn out.

Been doing research on Enrique Laguerre and the building that inspired his first novel, La Llamarada (The Blaze-1935 ).

I read it in tenth grade and I don't remember much about it, have to ask Astrid to loan it to me. Getting to the castle's location was difficult, the road is not paved and the cows were too close to the car for comfort. I half expected a loud moo in my ear (or worse, a bull charging). It was worth it, after the delinquents burnt it in 1996 (?), they have restored it and looks awesome. When I remember, I will put up pictures I took and one I found of the Palacete on fire. Damn idiots, I don't know how anyone could look at this house and set it on fire on purpose. (It is curious that the name of the novel is The Blaze, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I am sure they were not doing it to avenge the tortures of the mansion's slaves either. )

I met Laguerre in person in high school but I was too busy collecting Duran Duran posters to pay any attention and now find myself kicking me in the ass. Stupid ignorant youth...


You're: Wondering eyes. You're not quite focused and you're quite the day dreamer. You're a bit odd and as many say "Your head is in the clouds."

What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home