Shadow Gods

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Reconsidering all that selling my car nonsense. The little green boy has been very good to me. In fact, I don't think any other car can live up to this one's standards. So I am staying with it until it's engine up ends and dies...

Been searching for a font all Sunday long. Joy, joy.

Went to livejournal to claim my stake as lightshadow, but it seems some fucker called Clark beat me to it in 2001, only to not post anything there, just be annoyngly territorial. Light_shadow is also taken, so mariacotto is what it is... How plain. Don't think I will write anything too different from here, I just want to be able to play memes... Yeah, well, sue me.

I didn't get to see Troy. Theaters have 2 Shreks, 2 Day after tomorrow, 1 Van Helsing but no place for Braddy boy. That sucks. I wanted to see him on widescreen, not on a little 13 inch TV.

I have an appointment with a chiropractor on Thursday. Let's see how that goes.

I am at wit's end so this entry ends right here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home