Shadow Gods

Monday, October 25, 2004

Been too busy to even celebrate my birthday this past weekend. Had to go to almost all the political caravans, even the ones I really don't like. Thank goodness the one I do like was very short. (Well, compared to the others).

The following is really none of my or your business, but I am in a voyeuristic evil mode today. This is a very obscure Puertorican Internet rock star gossip. Let's summarize it by saying: old school rock singer (Mattador to be exact), has been humilliated publicly. His messenger conversation logs have been posted and all the ugliness, cheating and two timing has been aired. Why do I bring this up? Well, there was nothing really shocking about the logs- at least nothing out of normal human nature (though you shouldn't call your sweetie PORKCHOP- that's asking for all the humilliation you can get) But, THERE IS A FUCKING GAME YOU CAN PLAY WITH IMAGINARY PRIZES. Wow, hell hath no fury, and you know the rest... Sorry for English speaking friends, to answer the questions first, you must know Spanish, second you must read 400 replies to a mean, gossipping thread. I mention it because I saw it develop from the beginning and I am sadly astonished at what motivates hate after you love someone, and all the etceteras that accompany a story of wrecked love. Also because I won a car, a trip to Africa and a Casablanca Board Game at the game and that is the most exciting thing that has happened to me recently.

Here the complete transcription of the Porkchop incident: The Blue Bench . There are even pictures in the FOTOS link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home