Shadow Gods

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Still having problems with my PC. There seems to be something wrong with the hardware and it is threatening with erasing everything again. My friend Luis took out the hard drive, installed it as slave on his machine and recovered my data. Even did it for free, must find him at least a DVD pack to pay him.

Been a little afraid to post in the journal. Everything that comes to mind is a huge FUCK YOU! at the world and I don't want to sound like I am mad at anyone in particular. It is just that many friends are doing little annoying,saddening, worrisome things at the same fucking time. You know, I can take one of you, two of you but almost all of you going loony at the same time?? No fucking way, get your shit together, damnit! No, it's OK, it is not you, I am talking to the guy behind you, yeah, the one with glasses...

Another thing is the melodrama kick I always get this time of year in preparation for the fullblown Christmas blues. I will be 33, and I won't hang in a cross for people's sins, so I don't feel particularly productive and fear that have squandered 33 years of my life. To say the least, I don't wanna grow up just yet, OK?

This is sounding more upbeat than it should. Wanted to post some lyrics, but they are not right. Some other day. Will leave you with these ones instead:

SUMMER HIGHLAND FALLS
Billy Joel- Joelsongs

They say that these are not the best of times
But they're the only times I've ever known
And I believe there is a time for meditation
In cathedrals of our own
Now I have seen that sad surrender in my lover's eyes
And I can only stand apart and sympathize
For we are always what our situations hand us,
It's either sadness or euphoria...sadness or euphoria.

So we'll argue and we'll compromise and realize
That nothing's really changed.
For all our mutual experience our separate conclusions
Are the same.
Now we are forced to recognize our inhumanity
Our reason co-exists with our insanity
And though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria...sadness or euphoria.

How thoughtlessly we dissipate our energies
Perhaps we don't fulfill each other's fantasies
And so we stand upon the ledges of our lives
With our expected similarities...it's either sadness or euphoria.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home