Shadow Gods

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Can't believe it has been a week since the midst of Horrorfind. Time sure flies.

Ever since I got home I have found myself even more busy than before: my mother, I fear, is trying to make herself seriously ill on purpose. One of the cats bit her, her leg is infected and she has refused to seek medical help. I called the doctor before going to work on Thursday but she turned him away. I don't know how to handle her short of knocking her unconscious with a pipe and driving her to the hospital. She can be a bitch like that. She is also refusing to eat anything except pear halves. No rice, meat, bread, milk, junk food, nothing, just pear halves. She wants to make me feel guilty for last week, I know. She doesn't know I am leaving for Ozzfest in a week and a half. Ouch.

If I could find some time for myself last week, why can't I do the same when I am still around here? Every single waking moment doesn't belong to me anymore. Customers, work, mother, pets, they all demand my immediate attention. I can't even surf the net in peace. Shit.

Next stop: Ozzfest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home