Shadow Gods

Saturday, August 07, 2004

I have been searching up and down for actual driving directions to the airport. I have never ever gone there alone and usually I was too sleepy or having too much fun to be paying attention. There are absolutely no good directions to the airport: L, please, if you remember correctly (I am fully aware of that alien abduction syndrome we always get when we try to drive somewhere that doesn't involve a straight line), drop me a line about that. The returning to Mayaguez part is easy: I found this map to get out of the airport...It would have been great to find the reverse direction version. Note picture number 4: it says Bayamon, Caguas, Rio Piedras via Tunel de Minillas. The mainland USA equivalent would be (if you were exiting JFK airport ): Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey via Brooklyn Bridge. Only here you have just minutes (seconds) to correct any mistakes, or in my case, make any sense of what they are trying to tell me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home