Shadow Gods

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I can't believe it. The class I am burning my brain off every week, the one I prioritize over everything, even hanging out with my boyfriend, is flunking me. No matter how much effort I put on it, I am still at 48%. The professor has not graded the last test and a project, but a 48% is too steep a hill to climb.

The Cisco networking course is going well, I hope things get more theoretical sometime, cables and connector types bore me to tears. I prefer dealing with the transmission of data frames and other things higher in the OSI layers, not the physical nuts and bolts, literally. I don't see myself with a drill, a router, a BNC connector and 85 meters of coaxial cable (did I get that right or is it a RJ-45 connector, shit, aren't these things supposed to be color coordinated??).

I am updating this. OF COURSE! I have two tests in the next two days for which I must absolutely start studying instead of PROCASTINATING. One of them is tomorrow at 8 am. Tee, hee. The book is somewhere in the backseat and it is too dark to go out and look for it. I will get up early tomorrow, yup.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like a plan. It seems that this week the Universe is conspiring against fun for all of us.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

  • Misery likes company. Dont worry, I am certain that the prof will bend the curve a bit so you get at least a D... Ok, that is not happy... but the heck with it. You know what? Dont sacrifice LIFE too much. In the end it is all you take to the grave. A lesson my dead friend Betsy taught me.

    Success on the tests. Y pa'lante!
    :)

    By Blogger Vierna, at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home